Advantages / Experience
Entera strives to develop long-term relationships with our clients. It is our fundamental belief that the best way to grow a business is to expand on existing customers by providing exceptional service. Entera' acquisition of additional territories from our top customers serves as a testimony to this belief. National accounts that we currently serve include:
- CVS Pharmacy: Entera has been working with CVS since 2004. Currently we are the primary vendor and we service the Southeast, Southwest, and Northeast regions. Entera has done approximately 75-175 new store locations in addition to between 100-300 remodels per year.
- ExxonMobil: Entera has been working with ExxonMobil since 2003, providing nearly 50 locations per year nationwide as well as internationally.
- The Home Depot: Entera has been working with The Home Depot for four years throughout the Southeast and Southwest and provides signs for approximately 15 locations per year.
The process of re-branding is undertaken when a company decides to change the name of a current brand or chain of stores. The decision to undergo this process often requires the implementation of a new signage program. Entera has completed several national re-branding programs throughout the past several years. Our success in these endeavors stems from our outstanding efficiency. The key to our operational efficiency is the complete integration of functions related to the design, production, installation and service of our products. By having all functions performed in-house, Entera is better able to coordinate the various processes necessary in the delivery of our client's signage.
- T-Mobile: In September of 2002 VoiceStream re-branded their stores as T-Mobile. Subsequently, hundreds of VoiceStream, and their sister company Powertel, locations nationwide needed signage conversions to display their updated company name. Over a period of several months Entera effectively replaced the outdated VoiceStream and Powertel signage with the new T-Mobile brand name in more than two hundred and fifty locations across the country.
- Cingular Wireless: Cingular Wireless, now the largest US mobile phone company in terms of customers, was created in 2001 as a joint venture between AT&T Wireless and BellSouth. The creation of this new brand required the installation of new signage in hundreds of locations. Entera was responsible for manufacturing and installing this new Cingular Wireless signage for over 500 South Mobility locations throughout the country. After the successful completion of this nationwide project Entera maintained Cingular Wireless as one of our valued customers. We now complete approximately 300 Cingular Wireless signage projects per year.
An outdated look can translate into decreasing sales. Often companies choose to solve this problem by undergoing an image makeover. Re-imaging existing brands can be accomplished by changing the logo or slogan of their company (rather than completely re-branding) and may help to boost declining sales. Although this option requires less overall change for the company, extensive signage adjustments are usually necessary. In these types of changeouts design plays a key role in success. The cooperation of Entera' design departments sets us apart from our competitors during re-imaging projects. We are able to translate your original designs into reality and update your company's image to represent the exact messages you wish to send.
- HFC/ Beneficial: Entera was contracted to complete an image makeover for the national banking companies HFC/ Beneficial. We successfully refitted one hundred and seventeen stores across the Southeast with new signage, enabling them to more effectively contend in today's competitive finance market. Entera continues to serve HFC/ Beneficial's signage needs today, completing one hundred and fifty locations each year nationwide.
- Entera completed several other similar re-imaging projects for national chains including Comfort Inn, Region's Bank, and A.G. Edwards.